I do pretty much all of my shopping online- not only is the selection typically better than in-stores, I don’t have to get out of my pajamas. That’s a huge plus to me. My pajamas are really comfy. I recently got the opportunity to try out the online retailer Splender– have you heard of them yet? Here’s some benefits of the website:
- Cash back on your online purchases (get up to 40% cash back)
- 800+ popular stores to choose from
- Stack cash back, coupons, & offers to increase your savings (Example: 15% off sale + extra 30% off coupon + 5% cash back = big savings)
- Great deals and cash back all in one place: no more jumping from site to site to find a great price, coupons, free shipping offers, or cash back.
- Simple and easy-to-use: quickly find stores without being bombarded with irrelevant ads and links
- Free to join and use for all your online shopping
So, I first signed up for the website (easy! I love when I don’t have to answer a million questions just to gain access to a website) and began browsing. It was really easy to see the current cashback offers on the main page and when I clicked on ‘stores’, it allows you to easily narrow down the list of stores by the type of products you’re looking for (I picked Beauty & Health). You can further narrow them down by which stores are offering free shipping.
- Select a store at the Splender site
- Click a deal or offer you want and you’ll be transferred to that store’s website
- Complete your purchase on the store’s website as you normally would
- The store then pays Splender a commission for sending you there to shop
- Splender shares that money with you in the form of cash back
So, after browsing the site and narrowing down what I wanted to purchase, I checked out (again, easily since I already had an account for the store I chose to purchase through) and my items were promptly delivered to my doorstep four days later. The mailman may or may not have caught a glimpse of me in my pajamas at 3 pm. Whatever, don’t tell me how to live my life!
Want to see what great deals I scored? As I mentioned in the title, I wanted to grab some staples for summer. For me, when it’s super hot outside, I never feel like wearing much face makeup and usually stick to just eyes & brows, so I decided to pick up some classics:
Lorac PRO Pallette
This is a staple in many people’s collections and one I’ve lusted over for a long time! I can’t wait to try out all of the shades- from what I’ve used so far they seem really nicely pigmented!
Lorac PRO + Fiber Mascara (free sample)
This mascara came as a free sample for purchasing the PRO pallette! I love receiving sample sizes of mascara since I rarely go through a full tube before it expires.
Anastasia Brow Wiz (soft brown)
I am brow challenged. My brows are naturally very Hermione Granger (book version, not the movie version)- thick and bushy. Despite this, they still have patchy areas and I’d heard so many good things about this product!
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (Junkie)
I already owned a few of these eye pencils in different shades, I love them for their long weartime (I have sensitive and watery eyes) and for adding a pop of color below my eyes.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (Mainline)
Overall, Splender‘s website was easy to use and user friendly. And since I’m already constantly shopping online, it’ll be nice to get some money back for doing so. Their cash-back process was easy to understand and painless to use. I was definitely impressed!
Let me know your thoughts in the comments- how much of your shopping do you do online? (At this point I’m pretty much just waiting for grocery delivery service and then I’m never leaving my house again.)
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.