Although we’re not exceptionally busy people (no kids, both homebodies, etc.), my boyfriend and I have a tendency to get lost in our own things (him- usually playing videogames me- doing my nails or bingewatching a new TV series) so awhile ago we decided to make every Friday night our date night in!
We start off with the hard part- picking a movie to watch! I like Sci-fis, Action Movies and Dramas while he’s more into comedies. Often we just alternate who gets to chose! Then comes my favorite part- food! We actually already usually purchase DiGiorno Pizzas for our date nights in so I was really pumped to have the opportunity to work with them for this post. We have always got their rising-crust pizza but they have a new product called the Pizzeria! Thin Pizza, here’s some basic information about it:
DIGIORNO is introducing Pizzeria!™ Thin, an entirely new pizza. Crafted with care, using carefully selected ingredients, Pizzeria!™ Thin puts the proof in the Pizzeria! as one of DIGIORNO’s most delicious pizzas yet.
- DIGIORNO Pizzeria!™ Thin starts with a preservative-free crust that is proofed for nearly 90 minutes before being baked in a 700 degree oven for a thin and crispy crust.
- With a unique, homemade shape the Pizzeria!™ Thin crust is drizzled with extra virgin olive oil for a hint of flavor and then topped with a specially-crafted sauce made from scratch using vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, thyme and oregano.
- New Pizzeria!™ Thin pizzas are topped with the 100% real cheese, premium meats, vegetables picked at the peak of ripeness and have no artificial flavors, so you’ll only taste delicious ingredients.
The new DIGIORNO Pizzeria!™ Thin pizzas come in four different varieties:
- Supreme Speciale: Topped with caramelized onions, red & green peppers, premium pepperoni, Italian sausage
- Primo Pepperoni: Topped with premium pepperoni
- Margherita (unique to Thin): Topped with diced roma tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella, parmesan, romano and asiago cheeses
- Spinach & Mushroom (unique to Thin): Topped with spinach, garlic, mushrooms
Since it was his turn to pick the movie this week, I decided that made it my turn to pick the pizza (that’s only fair, right?). I had a hard time choosing since they all sounded pretty good but in the end went for the Primo Pepperoni. Into the oven it went, and shortly after it became a little difficult to focus on the movie with all of our mouths starting to drool (including the dog’s! Sorry Mugen, this one was too delicious for us to share any with you).
Once the pizza was done, we let it cool, cut into that bad boy and snuggled up on the couch with the cheesy goodness (trying to not feel too guilty for not sharing with Mugen, who was giving us some intense sad puppy dog eyes). The pizza was super delicious- after putting this post together I went out and bought another one, haha! The thin crust is nice and crunchy and everything is really flavorful. Not to mention- it actually looked better in person than the photo on the box (usually it’s the other way around, right?). All in all, a relaxing and convenient date night in!
DIGIORNO is excited to hear what fans think of the new Pizzeria!™ Thin pizzas. They are asking consumers to taste for themselves and then visit the DIGIORNO Facebook or Twitter page (@DiGiornoPizza), to share feedback and pictures using the hashtag #YouBeTheJudge.
They are so confident you’ll agree that New Pizzeria!™ Thin is delicious, that they are offering a “Love It Or It’s Free Guaranteed” refund. If for some reason you try the new Pizzeria!™ Thin and don’t like it, you can visit DIGIORNO.com for more information on how to receive a refund.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.