Preen.me recently partnered with OPI and was kind enough to send me some of the new shades from the OPI Infinite Shine collection to play around with. Not familiar with Preen.me? It’s a 100% user generated beauty website- you can make an account to upload your own looks (and list which products were used) or just browse existing looks.
The OPI Infinite Shine collection released recently and is advertised as having a High Def Gel Shine without having to use gel polish and a curing light and lasts up to ten days. The system includes 3 steps (this is directly from Preen.me):
PRIMER base coat for real staying power and stain-free removal
LACQUER with ultra-rich vivid color
GLOSS that cures to a mirror-like shine that lasts up to 10 days
When looking through the shades I received to decide what I wanted to do nail art-wise, OPI From Here To Eternity and OPI To The Finish Lime! jumped out at me with their brightness and reminded me of strawberries side by side. I created a quick tutorial showing how I achieved this look:
1. Begin with OPI Primer base coat.
2. Apply OPI To The Finish Lime! to all nails but the index finger. On the index finger, apply OPI From Here To Eternity. Allow to dry fully.
4. Paint OPI From Here To Eternity on top of the nail vinyl.
5. Remove nail vinyls quickly before polish has a chance to dry.
6. Finish up with OPI Gloss top coat.
I haven’t had a chance to wear any of these shades for an extended time period yet but The Lacquerologist did a great in-depth review on the system if you want to check it out. What do you think of the nail art I created with these shades? Let me know in the comments!