I’m partnering up today with Q-Tips Precision Tips to show you a red-carpet worthy manicure! When I think red carpet, I think of glam and glitter, so I decided to create a glitter gradient.
I use the regular Q-Tips already for cleanup of messy manicures (like gradients and stamping), but I’d never gotten a chance to try the Q-Tips Precision Tips before. I’m glad that I received this opportunity, because along with being able to get closer to the nail while using them for cleanup, they also make applying glitter to your nail and not your skin (glitter is SUCH a pain to clean up when it gets on your skin) so incredibly easy.
Other benefits of the Q-Tips Precision Tips include:
- Q-tips® Precision TipsTM are specially designed for precise makeup application and beauty touch-ups. Made with pointed tips at both ends, they are ideal for touching up eyeliner, precisely applying concealer and for fixing inevitable makeup mistakes.
- Q-tips cotton swabs and Q-tips Precision Tips offer an affordable andclean alternative to your everyday makeup brush.
- Perfect for creating a variety of beauty looks
- Ideal for applying, blending, touching up and removing makeup
- Great for nail polish or accessorry application and cuticle cleanup
- Soft enough to use on delicate areas of the face (including around the eyes)
- Made with 100% pure cotton
- Gentle and safe
- “Q” stands for quality
Overall, the Q-Tips Precision Tips worked out so well for this glitter gradient and I will definitely be using them for more in the future. I’m also excited to use these for makeup- I am not the greatest at applying eyeliner and eyeshadow and so I frequently have to put a little bit of makeup remover on a Q-tip and swipe off some of the product to get a clean line- the Q-Tips Precision Tips will make that SO much easier!
Best of all, they are convenient, disposable and the swabs are biodegradable when composted (the paper sticks are also sourced from sustainable forests). You can also find more inspiration for nail and makeup designs on the Q-tips Pinterest!
|As you can see, no fuzzies at all transferred to the nail since these are tightly wound!|
Have you tried out Q-Tips Precision Tips before? What do you think of the glitter gradient I created using them? Let me know in the comments!
|Mugen is…inspecting the strange smells!|
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.