Feel good color! Laugh, giggle, chuckle and smile! Welcome to a happy summer season of long-wearing, feel-good BIG5FREE nail color by Zoya featuring two new collections designed to bring out your inner Glee!
“Color inspired by the fashion, sun, jewelry and culture of South Beach!” – Rebecca Isa, Zoya Creative Director
NEW SUMMER 2014 Tickled and Bubbly
Six dazzling hues loaded with shimmering holographic glitter particles. This is color made to dance in the light and deliver great color well into the night! Buildable formula – great for layering.
• ZP736 – Muse: Mermaid Blue Metallic, Holographic Glitter.
• ZP737 – Stassi: Jade Green Metallic, Holographic Glitter.
• ZP738 – Harper: Mexican Pink Metallic, Holographic Glitter.
• ZP739 – Binx: Purple Orchid Metallic, Holographic Glitter.
• ZP740 – Jesy: Coral Orange Metallic, Holographic Glitter.
• ZP741 – Alma: Golden Peach Metallic, Holographic Glitter.
$9.00 ea. (US)
AVAILABLE MAY 15, 2014
How excited are you guys? I know I am! I’m super over spring pastels and ready for the bold summer shades, and I’m particularly excited to see the bubbly shades in person, they look pretty unique! What shade are you dying to see the most? Let me know in the comments! And while you’re here, don’t forget to enter my ongoing Spring Spectacular Giveaway!
Like my blog? Keep up with me by following me on GFC, Bloglovin’, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest! Questions or Feedback? Leave me a comment or shoot me an email! Links contained in this post may be affiliate links.